Dr. Amanda Brueggeman is available to work with teams and individuals in a school, district, or organization. Services are customized to support the use of Student-Centered Mentoring for each audience. Check out the options below!
Detailed information and pricing are available upon request using this link:
- Amanda is available for full-day sessions, as well as virtual options.
- Onsite support entailing professional learning for educators who mentor beginning and re-entry teachers can include:
- Professional development sessions that guide individuals and teams in developing the mentoring partnership.
- Utilizing the Student-Centered Mentoring book and tools as resources.
- Collaborative work sessions involving mentors and mentees.
- Topic details will cover an overview of Student-Centered Mentoring, highlights of mentoring strategies, and a progression of support through the layers of Student-Centered Mentoring.
- Amanda arranges customized support with schools, districts, and organizations to best meet their needs.
- HIGH INTEREST: Collaborative planning work sessions can include analyzing current programs and ideas for revision.
- Amanda loves learning and sharing the mentoring work with other educators!
- Speaking and learning opportunities at conferences, institutes, and workshops are among the event options.
- Keynotes and breakouts are offered based on the layers of Student-Centered Mentoring:
- An Introduction to Student-Centered Mentoring
- Mentor and Mentee Learning
- Collective Mindset
- Observational Learning
- In-Depth Support
The SCM Agenda for the 2022-2023 School Year entails:
- Annual Visible Learning Conference
- Student-Centered Coaching Workshop hosted by Diane Sweeney Consulting
- C3: Connecting Coaches’ Cognition Podcast Interview
- Student-Centered Coaching: The Podcast
- INTC 2023 Mentoring Conference – June 13-14, 2023
- 2023 Education Consortium – June 15, 2023
- Free Online Course released TBD
- More to come!
If you are interested in detailed information, please complete the request form.
Find me on Twitter @ACBrueggeman. #SCMentoring
Check out my YouTube Channel for information and videos.
Contact me at email@example.com.